Park Rules Park Map
Hours of Operation are posted in the park.
Kenroy Park is located at 700 N. James Ave in East Wenatchee, WA and features two picnic shelters, a playground and the "Skateboard Park."
The land for the park was donated by Kenneth Randle and Roy McMahon in 1960.
Contained within its five acres is a "skate pad" which was donated by the community for Wenatchee Valley Skate Parks, and a swing set which was donated by the Apple Valley Kiwanis.
Kenroy Park is a great place to take children for some carefree time. There are two Picnic Shelters located at Tedford. If you are interested in reserving one of the shelters, please fill out the Facility Rental Application and return it to our office, along with payment.
Primarily used by the neighbors in the area, Sterling Middle School students, and youth soccer teams during peak league participation.
Kenroy Park usually affords a peaceful place to have a midday picnic or a setting for reading a book or quiet reflection.
There are no restroom facilities at Kenroy Park.
Skate Park Rules
- The EMPD does not assume any responsibility for injury.
- Skate areas are non-supervised.
- Skateboarding and skating can be a hazardous recreational activity.
- Skate at your own risk.
- Protective equipement, including helmets, knee, elbow, wrist guards are recommended to be worn at all times.
- No glass in or around the skating area.
- Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps, etc) may not be used at the skate activity area.
- Competitive or demonstrative events require special approval. Contact the EMPD at 884-8015
- The EMPD, at their discretion, reserves the right to restrict entry to the facility and ask persons to leave the facility at a result of disorderly conduct, disturbance of the peace, violations or unsafe behavior.
- Any person no complying with these rules will not be permitted to use the facility.
Report any damage, hazardous conditions or concerns to the EMPD. 884-8015